Friday, January 11, 2008

Vacation Friday.

I woke up at 7:30 this morning, fully realizing that I didn't have to go work. Unfortunately I had fully realized the four glasses of wine I had pounded the night before, while watching Kitchen Nightmares, had left me with a sulfate headache. Even a hungover day away from work is a thousand times better that a sober day at work.

The dog and I headed to Oconomowoc for a visit with our holistic vet. After a few hours of driving, walking around the farm, meeting and greeting people, cats and horses, and a bit of acupuncture, we headed back home for a leisurely afternoon nap.



It's off to the bike swap tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to see a few familiar faces as it serves to pump me up for the 2008 WORS season. A trainer ride on Saturday and a trip to Zoned 4 Fitness on Sunday should make it a successful weekend.

No comments: