Sunday, May 11, 2008

What did I do today?

Not much.

I started taking the anti-depressant that my doctor prescribed for my possible RSD diagnosis. Supposedly OT, ice, ibuprofen and nortripyline are the answers. RSD sounds like one of those catch all ailments when doctors don't know what's wrong with you. The only side effect that I've noticed from this drug is that my mouth is dry.

Today was such a lazy day. A little cleaning, a little grocery shopping, too much time spent fooling around online and no cycling. I had to take the dog for a walk because I refuse to take her in the backyard until the neighbor puts his fence up. The heated exchange that I had with my neighbor yesterday obviously didn't sink in. I had to chase one of his unsupervised dogs out of my yard around dinner time. His wife ran out of the house and started yelling at her dog. Bad dog, bad dog is all she kept saying. Like her dog knows what he flipping did wrong. Those people didn't put even the most basic training into their dogs let alone advanced boundary training. You can't just let your dog out into the backyard and expect that he'll magically stay there. Irritating.

I think I'll hit the gym tomorrow. I know I'm supposed to rest the wrist, but I think I need to pump some iron and ride the stationary bike to purge the anger that I've build up over the past few days. Maybe I'll hit the Forcs group ride on Tuesday if they have one. I hear they have a few girls who like to turn the pedals fast.

No comments: