Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back in Business

The business of blogging, that is.  There is really nothing like having your computer and back up system die at the same time.  I've been trying to put my computer life back together since June.   Lessons learned?  Have everything backed up in no less than two places.

It's hard to believe that mountain bike season will be over in a few short weeks and Cross is almost in the air.  I've had a pretty fun summer of racing.  And, as usual, I'm not doing as well as I would have liked.  But I can say without hesitation, the competition has been phenomenal this year.

There were lots of mediocre races finishes in June and July, but I was finally able to get a bit of a decent result at CamRock.  Home court advantage coupled with some training tapering being the primary factors for my solid result.



Every dog has their day....and I hope to have one or two more before the season ends.  

No comments: