Sunday, May 8, 2011

Overwhelmed but Making Progress.

 I've been a pretty lazy chick for the last few weeks.


 This whole knee situation has been a major irritation.



After a month off, I started riding again this week.....like a grandma.  That's O.K.  You have to take each moment as it comes.  I did get to rip my first singletrack of the season today.  I'm happy to report that CamRock is in fine shape.

As usual the projects have been piling up round me.


I'm no bike mechanic, but I play one every spring.  As the stable of bikes in the Bach household grows, so does my stress level.  Too much to do, too much to fix, too much to upgrade.

Some fairly substantial tasks were undertaken this weekend.

Out with the old.


In with the new.

Who knew that wheel bags were multi-purpose?

No comments: